I have the Zumba game for the Wii and have been doing Zumba faithfully for a couple weeks now (LOVE IT!) Liam really gets into it aswell. He is my little buddy.
I haven't checked your blog for a while, but it is always fun to see the pics. Liam is getting so big. I am so excited to see you guys is a few weeks. Love ya, MEagan
Janna, Just checking to see if this will post to your blog. Dad was excited to hear Liam stop crying and say - "pa,pa" on the phone this morning. I know he misses us. Love, Mom
I haven't checked your blog for a while, but it is always fun to see the pics. Liam is getting so big. I am so excited to see you guys is a few weeks. Love ya, MEagan
ReplyDeleteJanna,
ReplyDeleteJust checking to see if this will post to your blog. Dad was excited to hear Liam stop crying and say - "pa,pa" on the phone this morning. I know he misses us. Love, Mom